Request a Transcript
You are here
Your transcript is the official, permanent record of all the courses you have attended at or transferred in to KWU. Transcripts contain confidential information and cannot be furnished or released without the student’s or alumnus’ signed, specific request.
Official Transcripts should be ordered through Parchment Exchange
There are many benefits to ordering your transcripts through Parchment, including:
- Secure, on-line access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- On-line tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript.
How to request a transcript:
Click Here to order your official transcript through Parchment Exchange
For each official transcript requested, a delivery fee will be assessed based on delivery method and recipient.
- $7.55 for Electronic transcripts
- $9.25 for Paper transcripts
- $25.75 additional for overnight delivery
**Transcripts ordered directly from KWU (not through Parchment) may take up to 10 business days to process. A processing fee of $15.00 must be paid by check or cash in advance. Transcripts requested directly from KWU must be completed in person at the office of Enrollment Management, Pioneer Hall room 285.
If you are a first time user of Parchment Exchange, a one-time account set up is required.
The following information will be required to ensure proper student matching.
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date and last four digits of your SSN
- Student ID number. If unknown, please enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- E-mail address
Click here for detailed instructions on how to set up your account. If you are not sure of the exact attendance dates, please indicate approximate dates.
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive an e-mail from Parchment asking you to confirm your e-mail address. Once you do that, you are ready to begin requesting transcripts through the Parchment Exchange website.
All transcripts sent through Parchment Exchange are official.
A financial hold on your account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment and you will be assessed the transcript fees. However, we will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved. For help in resolving student account holds, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Parchment’s Customer Service using the form provided at www.exchange.parchment.com.
Students who attended Asbury School of Nursing should contact the office of Enrollment Management for instructions on how to order a transcript. (785) 827-5541 ext. 1260.
Unofficial transcripts can be printed from 'My KWU'. To access your transcript through My KWU, follow the following steps:
- Log in to MyKWU and click on the "Current Students" tab in the purple ribbon at the top of the page.
- Then click on the "Academic Services" in the left navigation pane.
- Your Unofficial Transcript is available through the "View Unofficial Transcript" link in the middle of the page.
If you have additional questions, please contact the office of Enrollment Management.
- Click on the 'MY KWU' link at the top of the screen.
- Click 'Login/Password'. If you've forgotten or misplaced your username and password, please click on the link 'MY PASSWORD' to request the login info be emailed to you.
- Once you are signed in to MY KWU, click on the 'Alumni' tab, then 'Transcript Requests', then 'View Unofficial Transcript'.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com