You are here
Return After Lapse
To Be Considered Return of Lapse Student You Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Students who were last enrolled at Kansas Wesleyan University at least one full semester ago.
Students returning after an absence of only one semester may be readmitted by completing an Application for Readmission.
- Students returning after an absence of two or more full semesters (excluding summer term) from Kansas Wesleyan University are considered to have departed the institution and must reapply for admission through the Office of Admissions. The academic requirements at the time of re-entry will apply (not those of their earlier catalog).
Requirements for Admission:
- Submission of a completed application accompanied by the non-refundable $20 application fee.
- Official transcripts from each school attended since last enrollment at Kansas Wesleyan University.
* Upon approval of the academic department affected and upon petition to the Academic Affairs Committee, a student who has twelve or fewer hours to complete the degree and has not been absent from KWU for more than five years may appeal to complete the degree under the requirements of their original catalog.