You are here
The KWU Career Center offers students opportunities to practice interviewing throughout the year. The KWU Student Development staff are also available by appointment to guide you through the interview process, sharpening your skills for a professional interview.
Mock interviews can be tailored to a specific career path. In order to maximize the benefits of a mock interview, students are asked to:
- Visit, call, or email the Student Development Office to set up an appointment
- Describe the type of job or internship they are targeting
- Pick up or download "Developing Strong Interview Skills" information
- Provide a current working resume (Don’t have one – Career Services will provide assistance in developing one)
- Make an appointment to interview with a KWU Student Development staff member
Mock Interviews will be conducted as if they are an actual interview. Students will prepare for and dress as they would for an actual job interview. Interviews are scheduled for about one hour with 30 minutes for interviewing and the rest of time for feedback and questions.
Mock interviews are also scheduled periodically with employers from the community to visit KWU to conduct interviews with students. Students will be informed of these opportunities as they become available.
Contact Dane Baxa at email@example.com or 785-827-5541 ext. 1162, or stop by the KWU Student Development Office to schedule your mock interview today!