You are here
How to Apply:
Click above link OR
- Fill out a printable undergraduate or graduate application, (pdf), see below. Email application to email@example.com.
- A non-refundable U.S. $30.00 application fee will also be needed. For payment options please email or call the Admissions Office.
2. Send Us Your Transcripts
- Submit all 4 year high school (if applicant has no previous college coursework) or college/university (or its equivalent) official transcripts.
- It will be necessary to send the transcripts for evaluation to a certified National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member. You’ll find a complete list of NACES members at http://www.naces.org/members.htm. Charges are the responsibility of the student and must be paid prior to admissions consideration. These charges range from U.S. $125-$320.
If you have earned 24 or more transferable credit hours from a U.S. institution, then an evaluation will not be required.
3. Send Us your TOEFL or IELTS Scores
- Submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores if English is not the primary language in your country.
- In countries where English is considered the primary language, applicants may not have to provide a TOEFL or IELTS score but will have to provide other documentation deemed necessary by the Admissions Office.
- For the undergraduate program, a minimum of 500 on the TOEFL is required for admissions (61 internet based) or 5.0 on the IELTS.
- For the MBA program a minimum of 550 on the TOEFL is required for admission (79 internet based) or 6.0 on the IELTS.
4. Send Us
- 3 letters of recommendation from previous instructors.
- An official bank letter demonstrating the applicant’s ability to pay.
- A signed certified affidavit of sponsor’s ability to pay (page 4 of admissions application).
Unmarried international students will be required to live in residence halls for one regular semester (Fall or Spring) after arrival. Following the initial semester, unmarried international students will be subject to standard housing policy.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. (http://www.ielts.org)