Information and Forms
You are here
Need easy access to your financial aid and admissions information?
All applicants have access to their information at MyKWU. Students can view their admissions file and status, as well as financial assistance documents needed or received. Financial assistance awards can be accepted online, promissory notes completed, forms printed, etc. Students have access to grades, transcripts, GPA projections, degree audits, course information, schedules and searches, residence hall room assignments, etc. Applicants for admission receive their login and password by e-mail. If you are unsure of your login and password, contact the KWU Enrollment and Financial Services Office at (785) 827-5541 ext. 1260.
These forms are available online for your convenience, you can also pick one up in the Student Services Suite, Hall of Pioneers room 285.
Completed forms should be sent to:
KWU Student Financial Planning
100 E. Claflin, Box 19, Salina, KS 67401
Fax: (785) 404-1485 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-2014 Forms (Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Summer 2014)
- 2013-14 Automatic Bank Draft
- 2013-14 Payment Selection Form
- Perkins Master Promissory Note (pdf)
- Appeal Form for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Verification Worksheet V1
- Verification Worksheet V2
- Verification Worksheet V3
- Verification Worksheet V4
- Verification Worksheet V5
- 2013-14 Non-Filer Form for Students
- 2013-14 Non-Filer Form for Parents of Dependent Students
- 2013-14 Tax Extension Verification Form
- VA Educational Benefits Form