You are here
Click on the name of the scholarship in the list below for more information about the scholarship eligibility requirements and to access the application.
Applications and/or more information for these scholarship opportunities can also be found on the board outside of the K-Dub Hub, Hall of the Pioneers Room 285.
- AAA Paver Sealing Student Scholarship: $1000 Deadline: May 15, 2018
- B. Davis Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: May 22, 2018
- Community Star Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Dane Hansen Foundation Scholarship
- General Board of Higher Education and Ministry Scholarships
- Greater Salina Community Foundation
- Hagan Scholarship Foundation
- Healthline and NORD Scholarship: $5,000 x 4: Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Indy Displays Graphic Design Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Moreira Team Mortgage Scholarship: $500 Deadline April 15, 2018
- Religious Scholars Program
- Sleep Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: May 19, 2018
- SurveysSay Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: May 31, 2018
- United Methodist Higher Education Foundation
- Varsity Tutors Scholarship Contest: $1,000 Deadline: 15th of EVERY month
- FLORENCE EVELYN WESTHOFF SCHOLARSHIP
- HALE FAMILY SUNFLOWER PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP
- JODY FREDRICKSON NURSING & HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship Search Engines
Searching for other “Outside Scholarships” should be something you do throughout your college career. Here are a few safe scholarship search engines to check out:
REMEMBER: Always follow good safe Internet search protocols. Research the background of the organization that runs the scholarship search website before you give them your personal information. That personal information could be an identity thief’s rich harvest; some “scholarship search sites” are merely lead generators. Beware of websites that promise scholarships for a fee. The U.S. Dept of Education Office of Federal Student Aid offers Safe Scholarship Searching Advice.