You are here
Summer Bridge Program
The Summer Bridge Program (SBP) is an admissions opportunity for new incoming applicants who did not meet our standards for full admission. The program gives the student a chance to demonstrate college readiness by enrolling in six specified credit hours. Students who complete the program with a 2.50 GPA or higher will be awarded the University Scholarship of $6,000 ($4,000 off-campus).
The Summer Bridge Program Curriculum includes:
- ENGL 090 Basic Writing
- ENGL 120 Introductory English Composition
- INTD 205 Wesleyan Experience
Benefits for Participating in the Summer Bridge Program
- An extended orientation to college life
- Familiarization with and utilization of campus resources
- A connection with KWU faculty and staff
- Valuable study skills will be learned that will help students throughout college
- Course credits will be earned that count toward graduation requirements
The cost of the program is $3,000. This includes tuition, room, board, a Chromebook and the university enrollment fee. This cost is the same for students who choose to live on or off campus.
For more information about enrolling in the Summer Bridge Program, please contact Esteban Paredes, Director of Admissions. Phone: (785) 833-4305